Corporate, Beginners and kids yoga classes!
Yoga for Beginners
Concerned you’re not flexible enough to start yoga? Like there’s no way you could touch your toes.
Maybe you’ve tried it, but felt overwhelmed – it was too much, too fast – and everyone else knew what to do, except you.
I get it…
Join my upcoming Yoga for Beginners 6 Week Series, specifically designed for beginners like you.
We’ll start right at the very beginning and go step-by-step so you can learn the fundamentals of yoga.
- You’ll progress at your own rate and get to experience all the proven benefits of yoga!
- You’ll receive expert instruction, to begin your yoga journey with the knowledge, understanding and confidence, to make the most out of your time on the mat.
- In each 60 minute class, expect movement, mindful breathwork, guided relaxation and meditation, in a beautiful light-filled caring environment.
- There isn’t a better time than now to connect with the practice of yoga.
- These classes are limited to 10 people only
- And P.S. You don’t need to be able to touch your toes.
Yoga for Beginners
6 Week Series | $120/p
$120 Includes 6 x Classes
Corporate Yoga, Meditation for the Workplace
Offering yoga sessions to your team to support their commitment to health and wellbeing. Yoga can improve mental and physical health, reducing workplace stress, and also decrease absenteeism. With energy levels increased, your employees will be more productive and motivated to work.
Corporate Rates & Payment Options:
Class Duration: 30-55 minutes, all can be modified to suit your needs.
• One-time Event: $150
6-Week Programs Per Class:
1x weekly $110.00 – $150.00 or 2x weekly $85.00 -$100.00 per class for first 30 students, an additional $10.00 for each student thereafter.
• Company-sponsored: company pays 100%
• Co-pay: company and individual employees split the cost
• Employee-sponsored: employees pay for their classes
To improve attendance let’s talk through your intra-web platforms tocomunicate and announce the many benefits of yoga to your employees.mmon areas., the class times and days.
Yoga for Kids
A 45-mintue ‘Yoga for Kids’ 6 week series. These classes are fun, age appropriate yoga class designed for school aged kids 6 to 11. Fantastic for flexibility and strength, learning relaxation skills, posture, concentration, coordination, body awareness, self-confidence, self-esteem and physical while calming the mental spirit – and above all, it’s lots of fun!!
- Kids yoga classes are offered in a nurturing & non-competitive environment to encourage independence and self-growth for both boys and girls.
- Classes run for 6 weeks during the school term.
- Suitable for ages 6-11 years old.
- In order to create stability and consistency, it’s recommended that kids yoga classes are offered as part of a series, offering your young one the opportunity to progress, connect in a group setting and build their practice both on and off the mat.
Yoga for Kids
6 Weeks Series | $90
$90 Includes 6 x classes.
Belinda is known for empowering her students through compassionate, playful instruction, you’ll find a balance of strength and sweetness in her classes.
Belinda is one of the first yoga students to complete Nature Care’s Advanced Health & Yoga Diplomas nearly two decades ago under the tuition of Mark Breadner. She then went off to teach yoga under palm trees on tropical Hayman Island to guests, staff and primary school kids.
With island vibes, she set off back to the big smoke of Sydney, and for the past 12 years has been teaching yoga and working alongside BodyMindLife, InYoga and Egg of the Universe. Belinda not only taught, she also managed their studios, marketed the sales of their yoga teacher trainings, events, workshops and memberships.
Since becoming a mum Belinda understands that a yoga practice is something very personal and seasonal, just like the cycle of family life. She practiced and taught yoga throughout her pregnancy, and is able to share her own experiences with other mums-to-be.
Belinda is passionate about yoga and teaching in an inclusive and caring environment for all needs.
- 500 Hours Advanced Health & Yoga Diploma – Nature Care Colleague
- 50 Hours Yin Yoga Teacher Training – The Yin Space
- 32 Hours Shakti Sadhana: Embodying the Sacred Feminine & Pre/Post Natal Teacher Training – Shiva Rea
- 30 Hours Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training – Janice Clairefield
- 10 Hours Kids Yoga Workshop – Beth Borowsky
- Fundamental Matwork Pilates Certified – Network Pilates
- Registered Yoga Alliance E-RYT® 200, RYT® 500